+39 02 23699533
My research is focused on astrodynamics problems, by means of dynamical systems tools, perturbation theory and numerical methods.
My main interests are:
- space debris dynamics, with special emphasis on passive end-of-life solutions;
- low-energy orbits for the exploration of planet-satellite systems;
- third-body effect for natural and artificial bodies.
- Master's degree in Physics (Laurea V.O.) - March 2005 - Università degli Studi di Padova, Italy.
- Master's degree in Applied Mathematics (Diploma d'Estudis Avançats) - July 2007 - Universitat de Barcelona, Spain.
- Ph.D. cum laude in Applied Mathematics - October 2010 - Universitat de Barcelona, Spain.